Hakan Koseoglu hakan at
Sun Aug 9 20:14:06 BST 2009

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Thierry SALIOU<tsaliou75 at> wrote:
> Hi there, I was wondering if somebody if this midi guitare (BEHRINGER
> will work under UbuntuStudio. And also the(Behringer FCB1010 MIDI
> Footcontroller) , thanks for your help.
Interesting device you got there. Is it any good? My experience with
Behringer has been quite mixed so far. It's quite cheap as far as I
can see and I'm tempted to order one from Thomann just to try it out.

What do they show up as? I guess the first one is simply a USB A/D,
the specs say USB 1.1 so I guess it should show up as an USB Audio
device and should simply work. If it shows up as a MIDI device, I'm
definitely interested.

The second should come up as a MIDI device. So far I had no problem
with USB Midi devices, they tend to work most of the times. What do
they come up as when you run lsusb?

Hakan (m1fcj) -