9.04 ??

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:18:39 BST 2009

aYo Binitie wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Luke MacNeil wrote:
>>
>>> but I wanted to note to the developers; We do appreciate your time
>>> and effort, we're just a bit frustrated with the current user experience.
>>> There is good reason for the frustration, and while getting attitude from
>>> end users is unpleasant, the sentiment can be productive.
>>>

>> Personally, anyone who displays frustration in this way will be met buy
>> the same attitude in return from me. You get what you give.
>>
>> You guys think we want things like this? Like we're /not/ users also? We
>> still give you options at least. We could just stop altogether. Yeah,
>> that's probably best.
>>

> I for one truly appreciate your efforts - truly. Please do not stop. Your
> work is appreciated. We are all here for you. Ask and you will get all the
> help you need.

It's not up to me anymore though I carry influence. Jaunty was my last
release doing anything in a *official* capacity. I have other very
important life matters to attend to for now.

The project in a fragile state atm and people poppin' off because their
frustrated won't solve anything. On the contrary, it could just make the
remaining guys say "F**k it.".

This release is the best we could make it. You don't like it, learn what
you need to to make things better.

(^general comments^)

-Cory K.