hello ubuntu studio users out there

mentoj_dija at gmx.de mentoj_dija at gmx.de
Sun Sep 28 11:53:08 BST 2008

hello and greetings from germany.

my english is not very good, but i hope you understand what i mean.

i am looking for a good soundcard. i dont need 5.1 sound. i need a good
stereo sound and a good linux support. i want to record my dj-sets with
this card (and ardour).

are there cards with more than one line in? that would be great, because
i could rout my sampler and synthesizer with jack to ardour, record them
at the same time.

but the sound card should not be to expensive. i dont want to spend more
then 150 € for it.

maybe a mailing list like this is not the right place to ask for, but i
cant find an answer at google.

please share your experience with me.