Breakage on Ubuntu Studio

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 19:52:11 BST 2008

I tried this a while back & it seems like there's issues in the Java code
from what I could tell (maybe it's in my java setup).  The ChucK backend was
already compiled on my box too, so I don't think that was any problem - just
the Java frontend.  In theory, if you learned ChucK then you could fairly
easily work the program without the frontend...

-Eric Hedekar