Computer Music #129 article about Ubuntu Studio

Steven Davies-Morris sdavmor at systemstheory.net
Wed Sep 10 22:22:08 BST 2008

I've scanned the 6 pages as separate jpegs.  They are still in
the 300-40kb range each even when reduced to 25% quality. Should
I still go ahead an post them to the list?  I don't want to make
things difficult for anyone on dialup, out of the blue getting 2
megabytes of unexpected jpegs!  I can always email them directly
to Luis.
NP: Hawkwind "Quark, Strangeness And Charm"