My sistem is hitching

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 12:29:32 GMT 2008

yes, sure i meant Ubuntu Studio 8.04.Cory i ll do a clean reinstall
with 8.10, i noticed some minor flaws with 8.04 Studio,
standby/hibernation, this hiccups, buttons control volume won t
control the proper fader in alsa mixer.
I ll let you know how it goes with 8.10
Thomas i don t know what you are talking about.. why should i google
for wma or wmv codecs in google? (i don t use those codecs).I have 1,5
Gb of memory and 1.83 Ghz CPU, that s more than enough to listen to
some mp3s and browse the internet i d say and this machine works
greatly with Fedora 8 and CCRMA s kernel.
Simone