Audio Production Laptop

Daniel Green octoberdan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 01:17:33 GMT 2008

It would be cool if we could ensemble some laptops preloaded with
UbuntuStudio and perhaps had some kind of contest with them as prizes,
or something. It seems like a fun project for the community to
undertake. We could vote on it piece by piece and document the
process. We could then release a guide on building a laptop DAW and
promote UbuntuStudio in the same swing.