mac x pc (was: Audio Production Laptop)

Christopher Stamper christopherstamper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 18:30:23 GMT 2008

> I believe this is so in the US where AFAIK most manufacturers will
> send a refund if you refuse the EULA upon first startup of the
> computer. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on that though, I'd
> certainly like to know.

I think you're sorta right. Never tried it, but I'm guessing that when it's
all said and done, it's not worth it.

I'm imagining hours of customer service calls, with dumb/unhelpful sales
reps who have no clue what you are talking about. Most of us know how that
is...

In short, I think it's legally possible. But I doubt you could actually get
a refund, without wasting a few days on the phone.

--
Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper at gmail.com
Web: http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg