mac x pc (was: Audio Production Laptop)

Sergio Bello s.bello at sintechno.it
Wed Nov 26 16:07:14 GMT 2008

I can't speak for other countries, but here in Italy one can have a
refund if he/she won't oem windows installed on the pc.

The same is not true for macs, i suspect...

Sergio

--
Sergio Bello - Software Architect

Sintechno S.r.l. [www.sintechno.it]

Via Dante, 188
26100 - Cremona (ITALY)

Phone 0372 22942
Fax 0372 565287
Mobile 329 9499343
EMail s.bello at sintechno.it
those who understand binary, and those who don't...