How to upgrade Ubuntu to Ubuntu Studiio (Intrepid Ibex)

suemac at empire.net suemac at empire.net
Fri Nov 21 14:34:00 GMT 2008

Original Message:
-----------------
>From: Brody McDonald brody.mcdonald at ketteringschools.org
>Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:50:29 -0500
>To: ubuntu-studio-users at lists.ubuntu.com
>Subject: RE: How to upgrade Ubuntu to Ubuntu Studiio (Intrepid Ibex)
>

>To all:
>
>Considering my previous note about wireless (THANKS to those who
>answered), if I wanted to upgrade to Studio at this point, would I be in
>danger of LOSING wireless?

I followed these instructions from the Ubuntu Community Documentation:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudioPreparation

It seemed to work. I plugged my Firepod in and it just worked.

I never got my Tascam US122 working, but only played with it for a few
minutes.

I don't believe the issues I have with wireless have anything to do with
the studio apps.

Mac