Future Ubuntu Studio design guideline and Jaunty/+1 idea

aYo Binitie ayobinitie at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:23:37 GMT 2008

I think its neither here nor there. I seriously customize my themes anyway
and never use the defaults. I think of greater import is the structural
stability of the system. Things like the inability to use accessibility
sounds with system sounds (my experience) and improvements to Samba and so
on are in my view the reall things to concentrate on. Adding new powerful
features like ease of multi screen deployment and things that keep UStudio
the best OS in the world. Thanks for everything, you guys are fantastic.