First impressions - what's JACK?

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 16:35:19 GMT 2008

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Tomas Valusek <tvalusek at seznam.cz> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sean Darby napsal(a):
>>> Thanks for explanation. Is it possible to configure JACK to start itself
>>> automatically during boot?
First of all you need a proper configured jack, set the right latency,
rt, device, etc etc
Then open the message window and copy the exact command as it shows
when you hit the start button.
Create a launcher that will execute that command.
Eventually add the command to "System"-->"Preferences"-->"Sessions"
(add start-up program)
as stated before.
Simone

>> "System"-->"Preferences"-->"Sessions" (add start-up program)
>>
>> ...though I'm not sure about how you could get it to start in addition to loading at boot.
>>

> Well, on Windows, I would use AutoIt to send Alt+S to JACK's window. Is
> there similar tool for Linux?
>
> Tomas Valusek

.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed....