bug with mscore

Guillaume Foucaut g.foucaut at yahoo.fr
Mon May 19 12:41:56 BST 2008

Hello Victor,
the tag you wrote is an html tag, there must be a software that chage your msc files in an html style file. The extension remains the same, but when this tag is there, then the software don't recognize the header, so it can't open the file. Try to open your file using a web browser to see what's appening.
I'm new to linux, but I hope I could help.
Hope it'll work again.
Guillaume.