Hardy doesn't recognize usb turntable

Fred Schuelzky phredsky at earthlink.net
Sat May 3 14:00:44 BST 2008

Andrew Hunter wrote:

> | Fred Schuelzky wrote:
> | | Andrew Hunter wrote:
> | | |
> pluging
> | | |
> | | |
> | | |

> | |
> | |
> | |
> | | A plain text file would be preferable. You can redirect the output of
> | | the commands with  the > operator in bash. ie:
> | |
> | | lsusb -v > lsusb.txt
> | |
> | | Then attach lsusb.txt
> | |
> | |
> | | Thanks,
> | |
> | | Andrew
> | |>
> | | Andrew
> | | 	Where does the output from this command go lsusb -v > lsusb.txt? I ran
> | | it in shell and nothing seems to happen.
> |
> | Look in the directory you ran the command in. You can specify it
> | explicitly. For example lsusb -v > ~/lsusb.txt will redirect the output
> | to lsusb.ext in your home folder.
>
> lsusb.txt rather.
>

> | | Thanks Fred

Andrew
	I found the lsusb.text file, according to Dolphin it is 59.kb.
According to the list moderator this is to big.
	 Whats neat and I appreciate it, is that I am learning.....may not be
about turntables but I'm learning more about the operating system and
command line usage.
	I gotta go to work.

Thanks
fred