Multi-Channel qSynth?

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da Silva ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 12:34:28 BST 2008

hello list
I remember there being a post a while back about whether qsynth could
support multi-channel output. At the time the answer was that qsynth
could only output 2 channels. Today I found out that's not true, it is
indeed possible to output to more than 2 audio channels in qsynth. I
stumbled upon an older thread in the LAU group that has the answer.
It is as simple as turning off your peak level meters. I did that and
bang! qsynth now outputs to 5 channels (my choice inn the options).

So I hope this is useful for this list as well.

Here's a link to the LAU post:
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2007-March/043971.html