avoid jump on cd between tracks
coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 29 13:22:02 BST 2008
> this is kind of OT i guess.
It's on-topic. :)
> I need to master a wave file into several
> tracks on a CD. It is a live recording so there is no gap between the
> tracks but I would like to avoid the jump between tracks to be heard. I
> have tried with Rezound to cut the wave using cues and then recording
> the parts into a CD with K3b, but i still get the gap in some CD and DVD
> So right now i am not sure that this can be done. Does anyone here know
> how to get this right?
> many thanks
I think gcdmaster will do what you need. Included in Ubuntu Studio. :)
* Easy to use graphical interface
* Multiple project support
* Playing of Audio CD images
* Easy dump of CDs to disk
* CD to CD copy
* Composition of new Audio CDs from wav files
* *Graphical insertion of Track Marks (to divide live recordings)*
* Easy CD-TEXT modification"
More information about the Ubuntu-Studio-users