CD version

Luis de Bethencourt luisbg at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 22 11:35:58 BST 2008

Hello Matthew!

I'm the co-lead of Ubuntu Studio.
Your story is definetly awesome. Makes me proud of what we have built.

I am trying to recollect personal stories of Ubuntu Studio users,
especially people like you who have used Ubuntu Studio for something
special and community benefitial.

Could you please put me up to date with the effect Ubuntu Studio has
had in your school. And can you please add some photos of you and your
students using it and showing the love ;)

I am going to publish in the net a few personal stories with Ubuntu
Studio, and yours is perfect. I need it! Hopefully this will bring
some attention, make media in free software better, and then your
future students will be even more interested, and the circle will
continue.

Thanks!

Luis de Bethencourt

<luisbg at ubuntu.com>