Serious help is needed with debugging what wrong with our system sounds.

Eddie Armstrong eddie_armstrong at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 29 12:14:07 GMT 2008

Luis de Bethencourt wrote:
> About Eddie, show some respect please. Free software is a meritocratic
> system. Please don't come here trying to get a flame war started, go
> contribute as best as you can in the project that you like best.

I have been a member of this list for some time, I am on a number of
lists including some other Ubuntu ones - I have been on the Internet for
over 27 years! - I _do not_ start flame wars - your colleague Cory K is
CLEARLY IN BREACH OF UBUNTU TERMS OF CONDUCT. You are scapegoating me
and making lame excuses for his conduct

I don't care how busy he is he doesn't talk to Ubuntu users that way,
This list is supposedly to help all UbuntuStudio users of all levels -
we all contribute in different ways - a 'developer' is not superior to
other members of the community and cannot lambast them whenever he feels
like it.
I am not a troll - I do not start flame wars.
If there  is no proper and fair mediation of this list then I will seek
a solution elsewhere - the behaviour of Cory K is contrary to the whole
ethos of Ubuntu.

Eddie