Serious help is needed with debugging what wrong with our system sounds.

Haig Dedeyan hdedeyan at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 29 01:36:33 GMT 2008

You only outlined 20 hours of your day. You still have another 4 hours to help
people :-)

FWIW, I think ubuntu studio is a very solid distro compared to others that I
tried so kudos to the whole team.

Perhaps adding cinelerra and a very painless way of having vst plugins would
throw this distro miles ahead of everyone else.

Haig