"We're not gonna take it!" :P

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 19:50:01 GMT 2008

Christopher Stamper wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2008 2:36 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at nc.rr.com
> <mailto:coryisatm at nc.rr.com>> wrote:
>
>     Eddie Armstrong wrote:
>     >>>  When you're willing to help, I'll answer. I get more than enough
>     >>> "suggestions" on a daily basis.
>     >>>
>     > May i remind you that your rudeness is not in the spirit of
>     Ubuntu!! -
>     > and I don't think you have a right to address members of this
>     list like
>     > this - I for one don't like to read this sort of rudeness to fellow
>     > Ubuntu users
>     > Here's another  suggestions
>     > If you can't take the heat..
>     >
>     > Eddie
>
>     When I get constant shit, offer people the opportunity to help and it
>     doesn't happen I usually just take it. No more.
>
>     I'll say what I want and will give what I get.
>
>     Take your own advice.
>
>     -Cory
>

> Calm down guys!
>
> I've never seen the list like this before...
>
> --
> Christopher Stamper

I don't need a ref. I'm too old for that. ;)

None of my posts were meant with Ill-will. Now I couldn't give a shit.

Developers are supposed to take shit from users and smile about it with
no thanx for the effort. I'm here to tell ya, that ain't me. ;)

I'll gladly bend over backwards for anyone who really wants to help but
I don't care about people who "don't have the time". Story of this
projects life. Free-software in general I guess.

So I'll just do what I do. If anyone "has the time" you know where to
post. ubuntu-studio-devel at lists.ubuntu.com ;)

-Cory \m/