Need Help.. BAD!

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Jan 26 22:35:32 GMT 2008

On Saturday 26 January 2008, Ray Edester wrote:
> I'm trying to figger how to run the CD as "Live" and do as he suggested,
> saving the xorg.conf file and replacing in the resident OS.

Come to think of it, I don't think Ubuntu Studio runs live.  I can't find
anything to make me think otherwise.

Try the other guy's suggestion, because I don't know anything about GNOME at
all.  Then if all else fails, and you have broadband, then try with a live CD
version of plain Ubuntu Gutsy, and go from there. (But don't waste three
weeks downloading around the clock to get a CD, because it's too much of a
longshot.)
--
D. Michael McIntyre