Hardy kernel

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 17:31:26 GMT 2008

In general I like it very much. It is nice and clean and configurable. Graphics seem better.
I have a peculiar view of Studio, because I use it mostly to run Dragon NaturallySpeaking through WINE, which it does very well.
Need only clean-ness, low latency, speed, do not run many other apps.
Wish it configured the indigoio pcmcia soundcard easily, but other than that I am one very happy user. Eagerly awaiting upcoming improvements to ALSA.