Yet another Vinyl vs. CD/Digital debate

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Fri Feb 22 00:00:14 GMT 2008

On Thursday 21 February 2008, hollunder at gmx.at wrote:
> > So will you release in vinyl or CD? :P

> I bet he'll release as mp3pro ;)

At the rate I'm going, I'll probably release it on a quantum memory stick
assembled out of DNA or something.

Though if I wait that long, I will NEVER fill the damn thing up.  Just trying
to fill up a CD is hard enough.  I've burned I don't know how many gift CDs
to bore people with, and I can never fill one up without scraping together a
bunch of stupid dregs.

My music kind of sucks anyway.  I think I actually have one single MP3 up.
I'm waiting on the rest of the free space they have been promising me for
years before I upload the rest of this dreck.

http://home.comcast.net/%7Edocumentarian/00-dungeon.wav.mp3

--
D. Michael McIntyre