Yet another Vinyl vs. CD/Digital debate

Dave Ricketzz boontooz at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 14:02:06 GMT 2008

Personally, the speed variations of vinyl are the most annoying aspect.  They speed up, they slow down and the pitch changes.

Here are a few handy vinyl recording devices:

http://www.firstcask.com/varsity/cutting.htm

"Cory K." <coryisatm at nc.rr.com> wrote: hollunder at gmx.at wrote:
> Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh, but imho that's bunch of bullshit,
> equipment shaggery, etc..

Hahahaha. I'm so glad I stayed away from this one. It's like it's
scripted. Same info and opinions I've seen rehashed for years now. :P

If you like how it sounds, who cares? ;)

(CDs FTW)

-Cory \m/