Jack RT stopped working after system update

gusage . gusage at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 07:21:13 GMT 2008

  Was the linux kernel updated in the last update ?
  Some bugs have been reported with regards to jackd and certain rt kernel versions:
  This link may help you: http://www.linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=795
  Try also: http://www.linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=781
  and http://www.linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=796

  Hope it helps!