ffado 2.0RC packages?

Khashayar Naderehvandi khashayar.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:51:21 GMT 2008

Hi,

I had an intense flirt with ubuntustudio a while back, until I
realized my laptop was way too slow to keep up with all the tracks I
recorded. I've just now ordered a new laptop, and plan to continue
recording as soon as it arrives. I remember I had to install packages
from this ppa: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-dev/+archive, to
get everything working before (on Hardy, which I will be using again
due to the rt-problems). So, I was wondering if there are any plans to
update the packages in that ppa? The ffado project recently released a
RC of the ffado libs, if I'm not mistaken...

Thanks!

Regards,
Khash.