PC x Mac

aYo Binitie ayobinitie at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:03:08 GMT 2008

Daniel I concur.
So much is made about the beauty of a Mac and while I concede that they are
not ugly I cannot really see its great beauty. Its either a boring brushed
metal or worse white/black plastic box with in my view a  logo that never
makes it feel like a serious machine, whats to be so enamored about? I
personally cannot compare it to the look of a Dell precision, Alienware or
any of the decent gamiing machines out there which would be about the same
specification. As for the OS well Ubuntu kicks them all in the head. I
really cannot understand it and I have a 1st and terminal degree in the Fine
Arts.