Got a preamp and not sure if they work with Ubuntustudio

Carla poppinlockin at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 23 18:18:32 BST 2008

Hi I have a Ecko Unltd  preamp mixer M5 and not sure how it will work with Ubuntu studio. Well any of the apps. Does anyone use anything like this? I am not even sure wether this is even necessary to use but I found it so ....well it is free afterall. Ultimately I don't know if it is working as I do not have headphones that will fit into it yet(need a guitar jack type). I am sure I will get one soon. I also can't seem to find anything on the net about this model so that is why I am asking here. Any feedback would be good as I was told years back for recording from a mic into a pc that I should use a preamp.
Carla

      Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset