Upgrading to Ardour 2.4.1

Oscar spacepluk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:16:37 BST 2008

Hi Daniel,
I've just updated the package in the repository to version 2.4.1. If
you want to try it add these entries to your sources.list, and then
you should be able to install it through synaptic:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/spacepluk/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/spacepluk/ubuntu hardy main

The package also includes a new spanish translation that I made some
weeks ag. I've sent it to Paul but I think it's not included yet in
ardour's SVN. Let me know if you experience any issue with the
package,
Saludos