laptop soundcard

Luis de Bethencourt luisbg at
Tue Apr 8 23:02:38 BST 2008

Hello guys,

I will be adding some cool bookshelf speakers to my sound setup soon,
but this type of speakers need an amplified signal. So I need a new
soundcard that has this output.

It needs to work with in a linux laptop, preferably with a good
latency line in (just need 1 in and 1 out) and fairly cheap (not top
notch multi features you never use non-sense).
Line in will be for mixxx's vinyl control, and line out for the
obvious hi-fi sound.

Any recomendations?

Luis de Bethencourt

pd: I've seen awesome bookshelf speaker kits...
but they are only available in australia :( any recomendations for a european?

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá
<luisbg at>
GPG: B0ED1326