missing [tags] in the subject

simone www.io-sound.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:38:10 BST 2008

hi
thanks for so many inputs, anyway i was just wondering why the "usual"
(usual to me ) tagging system was not used in this mailing list, i just like
having this kind of brackets [] on the subject so it is easier to spot the
messages, that s it.I can live without it!
Simone

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> simone www.io-sound.org wrote:
> > I was wondering why this mailing list hasn't any specific [***] tag in
> > the subject?
>
> Create a filter based on the "Sender" info.
>
> -Cory K. \m/

.wmv , .wma , .pps along with all proprietary Windows formats won t be
accepted and/or viewed.