choose gutsy's ubuntu studio art

Adams, Scott (FGWA-CO) Scott.Adams at FGWA.com
Wed Sep 26 15:59:42 BST 2007

I whole heartedly agree. I wished I could take back the short comment I
originally made. And I am also not good/well versed in doing things like
this.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-studio-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-studio-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Stuart Burge
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:40 AM
To: Ubuntu Studio Users Help and Discussion
Subject: Re: choose gutsy's ubuntu studio art

I was one of the people who didn't like the choice of graphics and
voiced my opinion when the question was asked.

However, I have since then, realized that it can be really hurtful to
the person who spent several hours, days or even weeks trying to come up

with some graphics for us to choose from, that could be given away for
free for us all to use.

Putting that into context humbles me and I feel so bad for the way I
originally responded.

So I recommend to anyone else who doesn't like the choice presented on
this or any future occasion, to reflect on this and remember, that
without the kind efforts of these few people, there would be no choice,
and little chance of continued development of ubuntustudio.

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to the success of
ubuntustudio, and please, don't be dis-heartened by the negative
comments.

I wish I had the talent and skills necessary to contribute !!

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: