choose gutsy's ubuntu studio art

andy andy at zrmt.com
Wed Sep 26 15:41:46 BST 2007

Mark,

I don't think we see responses like this enough on community lists.  If someone makes an error similar to yours, they normally get stubborn and end up being self-exiled from the project (purely because no-one then listens to them, and they make a few enemies).

I for one understand your angle, and appreciate your apology (despite not having any of the work myself though.)

I would guess most other community members would also accept the apology.

Welcome to a new-beginning :)

Andy