Perparing for a presentation on Ubuntu Studio

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Sep 22 23:05:28 BST 2007

On Saturday 22 September 2007, Hartmut Noack wrote:

> included, phasex dito. Some other goodies are missed like slag, aldrin
> or traverso.

I don't think the Feisty based Ubuntu Studio has Aeolus, but when I went
looking for packages and/or tarballs the last time, I did find some
indication it was going to be packaged for Gutsy.  That will be nice.  Aeolus
is really cool, but it's kind of weird to build from source, and I bet a lot
of people have missed out.
--
D. Michael McIntyre