audio hardware

Rafael F. Compte rfcompte at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:05:27 BST 2007

I have thought about external audio hardware but I haven't found what
I'm looking for. That really sounds like a great idea since the
integrated Intel sound card of my laptop isn't exactly top notch...
First I thought about an Audigy sz2 notebook PCMCIA but it looks like it
isn't very well supported in linux. Is it better if it is PCMCIA or is
it just the same as an external USB device? Any diffrences? Any ideas?

By the way I also couldn't open Freebirth. There must be a problem with
the package. I even reinstalled it through Synaptics... did nothing... I
don't get any messages. Just won't open.

Rafael