Join me on!

Billy jesterthejedi at
Wed Sep 12 04:19:38 BST 2007

Hi ubuntu-studio-users at,

Add me as a friend on so we can share our music taste :)
Check out what I'm listening to:

I also sent you a personal note:
"just updating my lastfm account and adding my friends to the list. "

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.
Just click the link to automatically become my friend.

Visit my music profile and leave me a shout! I'll see you around,

PS: I'm 'jesterthejedi' on

You received this message because someone (Billy) who knows you sent you an invitation to join them on Your address was not saved and we will never contact you unsolicited. For more information, see our privacy policy at: