Upgrades in Gutsy Gibbon

gary gary at bootmeeow.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 13:51:47 BST 2007

Hi all.

First of, thanks to all those who have made UbuntuStudio possible,
I for one appreciate all thier hard work and have been really impressed
with it.

Thanks for your time and effort.

I had tried to setup a system myself using Jack but failed as I am very
new to Linux.
So when you released UbuntuStudio I was really pleased that I was able
to install it
and that it just worked out of the box, very impresive.

Now for my question:

Are there going to be any upgraded Applications in the Gutsy Gibbon
release later in the year.
Like Rosegarden 1.5 for example, or a newer version of Ardour?

Cheers

xhi.