I have a question...

CD Baric cdbaric at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 08:51:58 BST 2007

On 8/31/07, Cory K. <coryisatm at nc.rr.com> wrote:
> CD Baric wrote:
> > WTF happened to ubuntustudio.org these last 4+ weeks?

> Hosting issues. I was said many times on the channel

Really.

That's your story?

Are you sure you want that to be your official response?

Sorry dude but that is total bovine excrement!

I have moved entire sites much more complicated than yours in a matter of hours.

> > WTF happened to your presence on freenode?
> That is up to users.

Another BS answer.

> > Why wasn't there some announcement to let people know what was happening?

> There was.

There wasn't - I searched the Ubuntu forums on this subject and
NOTHING SUBSTANTIVE!

> > Why did week after week go by with no explanation?

> You missed it

Bovine excrement!

> > Those are questions I would like answered.

> See above.

You see my above!

> > CD Baric

> Any more rude, immature questions/posts with things like "WTF" in them
> will get you banned.

Do you think it is polite lying to me?

Oh please, Do ME!

I would rather no answers than the kind of bovine excrement you are
spreading around!

Good Bye!

CD Baric