Celtx

Andrew Hunter andrew at aehunter.net
Wed Oct 31 10:17:54 GMT 2007

Adrian Giddings wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just a quick question, don't know if this is the right place for it?
>
> I'm working on a music video project and I'm organising it with Celtx
> <http://www.celtx.com/index.html> which is a tool for media
> pre-production and collaboration. Just wondered if anyone else on the
> list was using it and whether it was worth/possible to add it to the repos?

Definitely a great pre-pro tool. I am looking into packaging it, but the
upstream ships basically a full Firefox and Sunbird with their code. I
think I will have a fun time trying to get that into the universe.

Until then, you can download the Linux version which should work fine on
Ubuntu Studio.

Thanks,

Andrew