Ubuntu Studio-Feisty repos will close on 10/28/07

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Sun Oct 28 09:32:05 GMT 2007

Luis de Bethencourt wrote:
> On 10/27/07, Bellegarde Laurent <laurent.bellegarde at free.fr> wrote:
>> I'm trying now, without the old line of ubuntu studio repository, but it's not
>> working on
>
> you said old line of ubuntu studio repository...

He also said the keyword, that you seem to have omitted, which is "without".

Laurent, can ya post your /etc/apt/sources.list

>> Des erreurs ont été rencontrées pendant l'exécution :
>>  /var/cache/apt/archives/ubuntustudio-theme_0.14_all.deb
>> E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
>
> use ubuntu's repo's only (look back in the thread). and it will be
> fixed, and don't forget to apt-get update afterword.
>
> luis de bethencourt
>
>> anything to repare it ?
>>
>> apt-get -f doesn't work too !!!

I just installed ubuntustudio-theme on a plain Ubuntu's gutsy install, and
it worked well, so I'm guessing you have something wrong in your setup, so
again, please post your sources.list.

--
Jaska