burn DVD

Matt Henry mhenry35 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 13:49:53 BST 2007

If you're trying to burn an ISO cd from Windows - I would recommend you go on download.com and search - there is a freeware program there that will burn an ISO image, once you have that, and get a working Ubuntu Studio going, the functionality is built in.

  That's what I did to get my first Linux discs.

"j.aldenhoven1" <j.aldenhoven1 at home.nl> wrote:
  I downloaded the dvd ISO from France, but under Windows (Yes folks, I
couldn't find a working version of LINUX for IDIOTS, so if have a
problem with hangups in practicaly every other programm then OpenOffice,
firefox and Thunderbird!) I can't find a programm or utility that will
burn the image on a DVD+R.
Please help.