What do you guys listen to? :)

Luis de Bethencourt bethencourt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:42:24 GMT 2007

What I do like... in no order (besides what pops first to my head):
Depeche Mode
Nine Inch Nails
The Prodigy
Ben Harper
Norah Jones
Marilyn Manson
Portishead
Björk
Aphex Twin
Lamb
Nirvana
Nitin Sawhney
Frederic Chopin
Manu Chao
Beatles
Jimi Hendrix
Keane
Merzbow
Massive Attack
Radiohead
Jurassic 5
Kanye West
Stanley Jordan
Chet Baker
Frank Sinatra

What I dislike:
commercial pop, ie. Spice Girls, Britney, etc..
happy 80's, ie... Boney M
reggaeton, ie... Daddy Yankee, Aventura, etc...
salsa/merenge/or any other latin rythm with just 3 notes and a lot of
hips (used to DJ it by mistake, long story)
my chemical romance or anything emo's are listening to
you get the point.

Luis de Bethencourt

On Nov 29, 2007 2:54 AM, Garnier GuiLLaume <guiluxmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Autechre (!!!!!!), 69db, spiral tribe (!!!!!!!!), network23, drop bass,
> teknocrates, furious sound system, crystal distortion, okupé sound
> system, heretik sound system, desert storm sound system, grooverider,
> teknomad, poladroid, manu le malin...  much more stuff available there
> ---> http://www.ek23sound.org/
> depeche mode, the cure, bauhaus, front242, congo natty, venetian snares,
> air, aphex twin, siouxie & the banshees, joy division, hendrix, killing
> joke, new order, some disco stuff too

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá
luisbg
<luisbg at ubuntu.com>