What do you guys listen to? :)

Toby Smithe tsmithe at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 28 22:40:54 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 11:48 -0500, Cory K. wrote:
> So here's my 2nd "fun" post. So like the title says...
>
> I'm a defiantly a metalhead but still listen to alot of music. Metal,
> underground Hip-Hop, some Trip-Hop, Rock (many different types) and
> electronica, Rock, Classical. You know what, it's easier to list what I
> don't like. :D Opera and Country are the 2 biggest that come to mind.

I really listen to an awful lot of stuff, in various languages. Most of
my collection is some kind of rock, but being a musician, I also have
the odd classical piece or so. I do quite like opera; went to see
Wagner's Siegfried the other week, and it was absolutely fantastic. I'd
recommend The Bartered Bride, too.

But, there's no persuading some people. I mean, I have pretty serious
distaste for hip-hop and rap, although a couple of tracks may slip past
my boundary, and people find it very difficult to dissuade me of that.
I'm also not a huge metal fan :o (hehe)