to connect internet via mobile

Luis de Bethencourt bethencourt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:50:42 GMT 2007

All non-multimedia related problems should be asked in the general
ubuntu places. Not that I'm saying Ubuntu Studio community isn't
willing to help, but the broad Ubuntu community is much bigger and you
will have a lot more chance to get it resolved.

Don't forget to search around the ubuntuforums.org for somebody that
might've had the same problems and had it resolved before you (avoid
helpers repeating work and avoids you waiting for replies).

Luis de Bethencourt

On Nov 28, 2007 6:52 AM, Asmo Koskinen <asmo.koskinen at arkki.info> wrote:
> senthil kumar kirjoitti:
> > one more think i want to know, how to install tarballs in ubuntu, i can't
> > extract .tar.gz file into /etc. help me.
> >
> You don't need that information - everything you ever need is in your
> repository, use Synaptic.
>

> Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá
luisbg