Please realize...

gabriel moreira bilico97 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:00:55 GMT 2007

I am not a programmer, I think I can´t help you so much.  But, last week I
thought about buying a Ubuntu Studio coat I saw in a photo.
But, here in Brazil I couldn´t find the coat. Gotta make one for myself.
The whole thing about the coat is to say that I am here to engage the Ubuntu
Studio team the ways I can do that. It´s to early for me to use binaries and
thing like that, but anyway I´m here for what I can help. Just because, my
midi is working well, ardour is recording fine and I spent the last 5 months
implementing Linux and learning many things with that.
Best compliments,

Gabriel