Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!

Sergio Bello s.bello at sintechno.it
Fri Nov 23 19:21:39 GMT 2007

It wasn't my intention to start a useless flamewar: it was an obvoius
joke.
If someone has time to code on a project like Rosegarden, this time
would be surely better spent on enhancements/new features different from
a window toolkit port, in my opinion.

And I am a Gnome user too, but *I don't hate* QT: I don't see any reason
to hate a project like that.

Sergio

--
Sergio Bello - Software Architect

Sintechno S.r.l. [www.sintechno.it]

those who understand binary, and those who don't...