Ubuntu Studio & Qsampler

holotone at gmail.com holotone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 02:07:28 GMT 2007

Wowzer.. So, quite the output from that command you gave me - Very.. err..
verbose :)

You can find it here:

http://pastebin.com/m345b2ad3

And here's the output qjackctl's Messages gives me when I try to run as
realtime:

http://pastebin.com/m62e0c812

Thanks a ton, Chris!

On a related topic, can anyone point me toward a good guide to understanding
and configuring qjackctl? I'd like to know what sort of latency is
realistic, and how to achieve it.

Thanks!

~holotone