updating, upgrading Feisty, Gutsy

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:21:48 GMT 2007

be forewarned,  I tried to upgrade and my computer was virtually unusable:
my nvidia graphics card acceleration did not work with the kernel and HAL
wasn't working (so I had manually set up the mice/network etc.)

But if you want to, the ubuntustudio packages are all now sitting in the
www.ubuntu.com/ubuntu repisitory.

rich