More "feature-rich" burning app for Ubuntu Studio-Hardy.

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 14:36:46 GMT 2007

So it's looking like K3b will be included in Ubuntu Studio 8.04 (Hardy).
(this is about 75% for sure)

Testing will be done throughout the cycle to make sure there are no
hiccups. Users will need to give the development team feedback on this
one. ;)

If K3B is found to not integrate into GNOME as well as other apps (ie:
Gnomebaker) and doesn't really provide anything significant over other
apps than this decision will be changed.

Id like to hear what significant advantages there are to K3B over other
apps. We're looking for the best app for what we do in Ubuntu Studio so
the examples need to be related to multimedia production somehow.

-Cory