Thank you for Ubuntu Studio 7.10

Paul DeShaw zaltar at myway.com
Thu Nov 8 06:27:33 GMT 2007

 --- On Mon 11/05, Asmo Koskinen < asmo.koskinen at arkki.info > wrote:

>I just want to thank you, Cory and Alessio, for a fine job with >Ubuntu Studio 7.10.

I just realized I replied to this with a question, and didn't even acknowledge the efforts of Cory and everyone.  I am grateful for your willingness to put so much time, effort, and love into this project.  When I saw the screenshot of JACK recognizing Asmo's M-Audio keyboard, it sort of overshadowed everything else, because I have wanted to make this happen for many months.  But I do want to know I appreciate all you have done, even though I'm frustrated by my total inability to make use of it.

--Paul